Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Top 10 Beautiful Women

So I have decided to compile a fun list. I am sorry for the shallowness of this but I will be making a list of my top ten most beautiful celebrity women. It will be my best of all time and not the current statuses of the women. I am also only considering women in the acting and music industries.
I will first start off with an Honourable Mention: Rachel McAdams

She was oh so close to making my list but turned out to be the last one cut.
She is just such a wholesome girl and has a very natural beauty to her.

Now to start it off with #10: Jennifer Anniston

40!?
Is that body really over 40? Best looking lady over 40 years old I have ever seen.



#9:Cameron Diaz
Those blue eyes are so captivating. As Jim Carrey would say, she is "SMOKEN!"



#8:Sofia Bush
This girl was half the reason why I watched One Tree Hill.




#7:Elisha Cuthbert
For some reason I want this girl to make me pancakes in a maid's uniform...is that strange? Plus she's Canadian. Hell yeah!




#6:Natalie Portman
She is cute as ever and for some reason has a kind of exotic feel to her.




#5:Jennifer Love Hewitt
This girl fits into all categories. She is sexy, cute, pretty and beautiful all in one package.



#4:Megan Fox
This girl is pure hotness. "Wow" *jaw drop* is a good way to describe her.

The top 3 girls are honestly all tops in my books. They were all my favorite at one point and it is difficult to put an order amongst them.



#3:Scarlett Johansson
Absolutely beautiful woman. She is very classy and Ryan Reynolds was one lucky son of a bitch. Bro, how'd you mess that one up man?

And the runner up is...









#2:Christina Aguilera
I have always thought this girl was beautiful right from when she started singing as a teenager up until now as she ages in her 30's.


Now, the most beautiful woman of all time in my opinion is...











Drum rollllllllll...........






























#1:Jessica Alba
There is something about this girl that has always got me. I would rent movies no matter what they were just to see her in them *cough cough* Sin City. Cheers to whoever first suggested hiring her.





Well, till next time, BYEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment